SOME IRONIES THAT EXIST IN INDIA :–😊
1. Politicians Divide us, Terrorists Unite us.
2. Everyone is in hurry , but no one reaches in time.
3. Priyanka Chopra earned more money playing Mary Kom, than the Mary Kom earned in her entire career.
4. Its dangerous to talk to a strangers, but it is perfectly ok to marry one.
5. Most people who fight over Gita and Quran, have probably never read any of them.
6. We rather spend more on our daughter’s wedding than on her education
7. The shoes that we wear are sold in air conditioned show rooms, the vegetables that we eat are sold on the footpaths.
8. Most of the guys who have been ignored by Girls in young age, possesses actually the nicest and better husband material.
9. We live in a country where seeing a policeman makes us nervous rather than feeling safe.
10. In IAS exam, a person writes a brilliant 1500 words essay about how Dowry is a social evil and cracks the exam by impressing everyone.
One year later same person demands a dowry in crores, because he is an IAS officer.
11. Indians are very shy and still are 128 Crores.
12. Indians are obsessed with screen guards on their smartphones even though most come with scratch proof Gorilla Glass but never bother wearing a helmet while riding bikes.
13. It is shallow to ask for dowry but prospective bride grooms should make six or seven figured salaries and preferably settled in USA.
14. A porn-star is accepted in society as a celebrity, but a rape victim is not even accepted as a normal human being.
Best ever lines :
Try to understand people before trusting them … Because we are living in such a world, where artificial lemon flavor is used for “WELCOME DRINK” and real lemon is used in “FINGER BOWL”😊…!!