Tips to Secure your Credit Card
Lets put out some tips to secure your credit card
- Do not share your one time credit card password (IVR) with anyone ever
- Scratch your CVV number and remember it in your head !
- While making any online transaction, make sure the website starts with https://
- While making any transaction offline like on petrol pumps , hotels etc, make sure its swiped in front of you as far as possible.
- Make sure the card is swiped on a machine which is issued by authorized banks and not some machine which looks suspicious , it can be a “Skimmer” machine which steals your data.
- Put a signature on the back of your credit and debit card, so that unauthorized transactions are not done and you are protected a card holder
- If possible, better use a credit card which has a small limit like 10k or 20k for shopping.
- There are Virtual Credit Cardthese days, you can use them for online transactions