Tips for Glowing Skin
Are you, like most of population of the world, eager to know how to acquire and maintain healthy, glowing skin? Well the good news is that you can easily achieve this at home without expensive salon treatments that burn a hole in your pocket.
The real secret is to stick to these tips regularly. Read on to know you can achieve radiant skin by following these 7 simple tips.
1) Water Therapy: It is essential to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day, especially in the hot summer months. This will keep you hydrated from within. It is full on natural minerals such as calcium, potassium and magnesium along with iodine, copper and iron which help to flush out toxins from your body and keep your skin glowing.
2) Exercise: There are a number of ways that exercise can benefit your skin. Exercise gets the blood flowing, carrying more oxygen to the skin which improves overall health of the skin. It also reduces stress levels which can leave your skin looking dull. It also leads to production of natural oils of the skin that help the skin to look soft and healthy. Finally, exercise makes you sweat which helps in getting rid of the toxins that can block your pores causing pimples and blemishes.
3) Exfoliate: Regular exfoliation is necessary for getting and maintain glowing healthy skin. Our body sheds skin cells at an alarming rate every single minute of every day. If you donﾒt get rid of them, your skin becomes dull and dry. Use a body scrub (a separate face scrub should be used for face and neck) to get rid of the dead cells and cleanse the skin. Do this 2-3 times a week for beautiful, radiant skin.
4) Avoid food chemicals: Steer clear of any processed foods, foods are too sweet, fatty and greasy as they contain chemicals that are bad for your skin. Instead, have lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. Theyﾒre a great source of fiber as well as vitamins and minerals. They aid the toxins elimination process which if not done properly can cause a lot of skin problems such as pimples.
5) Beauty sleep: Itﾒs known as beauty sleep for a reason! Get at least 8 hours of sleep a day as lack of sleep can lead to premature ageing of skin. Moreover, this is the time when body repairs itself from the damages it suffered during the day.
6) Moisturize: Moisturizers not only help in hydrating your skin but also prevent the skin from losing its natural moist. They are absorbed better when the skin is damp so use immediately after a bath or shower. It also protects and restores your skinﾒs complexion, elasticity and plasticity and so should be an essential component of your skin care regime.
7) Use a sunscreen: The sunﾒs rays tan the skin very easily. Wrinkles and dark spots also caused by skin damage. All this makes you skin appear dull. Hence, a good sunscreen with SPF 15-30 is crucial to protect your skin and keep it looking healthy.